Dear parents and patients,
Our primary concern is the safety of you, your families, and all of our team members. Accomplishing this goal will require your cooperation in helping us provide a safe environment for everyone. The Center for Disease Control, American Dental Association, the Indiana Dental Association and the American Association of Orthodontists have put in place guidelines for us to follow to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We will be implementing the following changes to our office protocols and policies in order to abide by the given guidelines and to focus on your safety:.
- Please do not schedule an appointment if you or your child is exhibiting any symptoms of illness. Call and we will reschedule.
- Please arrive approximately 5minutes early and call us at 317-574-0612 to let us know that you are in the parking area. Please wear your mask. We will then let you know when we are ready to have both the patient and the responsible party enter the office. We will meet with you to review a brief health history and to sign a patient consent for treatment.
- We are requesting that only the patient and one parent/guardian enter the building in order to minimize the number of guests in our waiting area.
- The coffee bar and children’s play area will be closed until further notice.
- The tooth brushing areas will be closed unless absolutely needed for patient care. If you are bringing your child, please have them brush their teeth before they come to their appointment.
- We request that while you are in the office you practice social distancing of at least six feet. Please wear your mask.
- We will limit the scheduling of patients to reduce the overall foot traffic into the office.
We will continuously monitor recommendations from the CDC and IDA as changes to our protocols are likely.
A member of our team will be contacting you within this next week to begin rescheduling appointments. We sincerely thank you for your understanding and patience, and hopefully we all will get through this together with everyone's health intact! If you have any further questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact our office.
Drs. Hall, Raber and Team
For more information about what you can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19, please visit the World Health Organization website.